Happy Fall, Y’all!! Fall is my absolute favorite season of them all. Like F. Scott Fitzgerald said, “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall”. For me it really does seem to feel like this, Fall inspires me so much more than Spring or Summer ever seem to. I mean, I knocked out five blog posts just this past weekend, there must be something in that crisp air and the changing leaves that light a fire under my you know what.
The second the season officially changes I’m quick to change out bits and pieces of my home decor to match the season. Fall and Christmas are the only seasons I do this for mainly because they are the only seasons I love… and yes, I consider Christmas a season. While I love the orange and yellow hues the trees take on during this time of year I don’t particularly love those colors for inside my home. If you’ve seen my home you know it’s filled with pinks, hues of blue, and emerald. This year I was able to find some home decor items for Fall that matches the color scheme I already have going on. Today I’m sharing some of those finds here on AMarriedAdventure.com.
One: Chunky Knit Pillow
- There’s no easier way to cozy up a space during crisp Fall weather then to swap your throw pillows out for a cozier version like this chunky knit one.
Two: Fall Foliage Wreath
- I’ve had the same Fall wreath since Ryan and I moved into our first apartment together. It was something I DIYed and I’ve loved it every year since making it. I was going to put it up again this year but found a new one I really liked at Michael’s. I also grabbed some additional faux foliage to add to the wreath and love how it turned out. I’ll share it in my Fall home tour coming soon.
Three: Washed Velvet Pillow
- In addition to the chunky knit pillow, this washed velvet pillow in mauve was the perfect way to cozy up my living rom. I love how the mauve color is darker for the season but still in the pink family to match the rest of my decor. There is something about a velvet throw pillow that screams cozy to me.
Four: Chinoiserie Pumpkin
- Last year was the first year I saw this pumpkin and I was head over heals for it. The price tag was rather hefty and I had a hard time justifying it. I decided I was going to DIY a version of my own. Well, let’s just say it was a #pinterestfail to the max. I ended up throwing out the DIY pumpkins because they were that bad. This year when Ballard Designs had an additional percent off sale I pulled the trigger and bought this fabulous pumpkin and I’m in love!
Five: Seagrass Round Tray
- The darker tone and texture of this tray make it perfect for Fall.
Six: Gold Pumpkin
- Doesn’t every season need a little gold accent or two?!
Seven: Checkered Blush Plaid Throw
- Even though the blush is a light tone I think the pops of navy and the plaid print work great for Fall.
Eight: Candlefish Candle
- Candlefish candles has some of my absolute favorite candles. There’s nothing that says Fall or Christmas like a seasonally scented candle from your favorite brand.
Nine: Gold Metal Lantern
- Along with scented candles I love to have plain unscented candles burning in hurricanes and lanterns. We don’t have a fireplace so using lanterns and hurricanes are the best comprise to getting that fireplace feel.
- These were just too darn cute and perfect for the season.
Eleven: Door Mat
- I love a catchy phrase doormat and I particularly love this Thanksgiving mat. This mat serves as a nice reminder to be inclusive and not exclusive.
Twelve: Autumn Mug
- Okay so while this may not be actual home decor this one What’s a PSL without an appriate seasonal Fall mug to go with it?!
Thirteen: Gold Leaf Trivet
- I’m using this trivet as accent decor on top of my coffee table books and it’s so cute. For the price, you just can’t beat it.
Fourteen: Blush Pumpkin
- I feel like I had the best luck this year with finding pumpkins in hues that match my decor. Between this one, the chinoiserie pumpkin, and the dollar spot pumpkins at Target I feel like I hit the pumpkin jackpot.
Fifteen: Faux Fur Throw
- We’ve had these throw blankets for years and they are probably our favorite (including Lily too). They are insanely warm, soft, and just down right cozy.
I’m so happy to be able to share some of my favorite home decor items for Fall with you all and can’t wait to share how I’ve styled them all. Be on the lookout for my Fall home tour coming to the blog soon!