You know when you either stop by a store or browse a store online and plan to spend X amount of dollars?! But then the next thing you know it’s like you blacked out and all the sudden your shopping bag(s) are filled and you have no idea how you even got there?! Yeaaaaaa…..that’s pretty much what happened to me this weekend when I went to Old Navy. Did I need another puffer vest (or 3), ehhhh, depends who you ask. My outerwear closet would say no since it’s busting at the seams. Another pair of glittery shoes?! I say a girl can never own too many pairs of shoes with sparkles (can I get an amen??). More leopard print scarfs? Who’s counting!
Seriously you guys, consider this your public service announcement for the month. Old Navy has some seriously awesome finds right now that are all super affordable. There is currently an additional 40% sale going on so you should act fast as I’m sure sizes are going to sell out. These are just a few of my favorite finds, I hope you all snag yourselves some new goodies too!
15+ Fall Items You Need From Old Navy:
One and Three: Quilted Sherpa Vest in Black and Stone Carving
- These vest are so cozy and warm that I just “had to have” both. These are going to be on constant rotation in my wardrobe this fall and winter.
- Okay, so I’m seriously puffer vest crazy. I’m probably in double digits now, but who’s counting!
- I may or may not have bought this shirt in a few different colors. It’s super comfy and is long enough to wear with leggings. Need I say more?!
- I love the polka dot print on this shirt and can’t wait to wear my hot pink puffer vest and pink mules with it.
- I bought these flats two or three years ago and always wished I bought two pairs. I wore them down so quickly that I really only got one good year out of them. Every year around this time I constantly check Old Navy in hopes that these flats come back. This year they finally did!!
Seven: Silver Glitter Sneakers
- I saw another blogger rave about how comfortable these shoes were (and cute) that I had to try them for myself. OMG! They really are that comfortable with their memory foam-ish bottom.
Eight: Classic Trench Coat
- I love a good trench coat and feel like you can’t go wrong pairing it with any outfit.
- I LOVE these leggings. I stock up on them in the fall because I wear them out throughout the year. I love lounging in them all winter long. All the patterns are so cute too!
- I love my velvet pants that I got from Old Navy last year so I thought I’d pick up another pair because this emerald color is gorgeous!
Eleven: Luxe Super Long Open Front Cardi
- Who doesn’t love a long cozy cardi?
Twelve: Printed Scarf
- I’m eying this scarf big time but already have so many leopard scarfs that I can’t bring myself to justify this one.
Thirteen: Velvet Knit Swing Dress
- I’m thinking this dress will be so cute with a faux leather jacket!
Fourteen: Mid-Rise Coated Pixie Ankle Pants
- I love the color blue of these pants and that subtle shimmer is all the heart eye emojis.
Fifteen: Velvet D’Orsay Flats
- I have to admit, Old Navy flats aren’t the comfiest but they sure are cute and this color is everything!
Sixteen:Relaxed Ruffle-Trim Top
- I love that the ruffle on here takes this tee-shirt up a notch from being super casual.
Seventeen: Long & Lean Luxe Crew-Neck Tunic
- These shirts are also perfect with leggings and I have a feeling they will be on repeat all fall and winter long too.
Eighteen: Bomber Jacket
- I feel like bomber jackets have been in for awhile but I’m just now starting to get into them. I couldn’t believe how flattering it was when I tried it on. Even though this jacket is a lighter color I think it works paired with darker pieces.
SHOP This Post:
Don’t forget to use the promo code “style” when you check out for your additional 40% off! Happy shopping!