It’s FALL Y’ALL!! Aka the absolute best time of the year (in my opinion). California is experiencing another heatwave or what we like to call ‘indian summers.’ The only time I’ll be wearing my puffer vests and blanket scarfs while cooking with my dutch oven in the next few weeks will be in my dreams, haha! Seriously, though! Only a few more weeks and I’ll finally be able to break out all of these favorite fall goodies of mine that I’ve been dreaming about all year. I’ve never really been a spring or summer lover so fall is when I feel the happiest. Everything just feels different (and better) when those leaves start to crisp and turn beautiful shades of orange and red.
Let’s dive right in to my list of fall favorites that I’m loving this year. There’s everything from home decor to fashion with a little bit of kitchen necessities sprinkled in here and there.
The Fall Favorites List:
- The second I saw this chair I fell in L-O-V-E with it. The shape, the color, the legs. Seriously, I’m swooning! I’ve considered replacing an ottoman in my bedroom with this chair but decided against it. The only reason is because I need the storage the ottoman provides. But gosh it sure is pretty!
- I keep debating if I want to buy these because I personally think they are one of the cutest mules I’ve seen this season. I think I would get a ton of use out of them but I can’t commit to them just yet with that hefty price tag.
- I bought this sweater in both the ivory and navy and I’m OBSESSED! It’s the perfect cozy sweater to wear with both jeans AND leggings. I love how it can be super causal or easily dressed up.
- These pumpkins……the second I saw them, I knew I ‘needed’ to have them. Then I saw the price tag and said never mind. They are so cute and I almost justified the price but I just couldn’t pull the trigger. You may have seen on InstaStories a few days ago that I’m attempting my own DIY version. I’ll let you know how that turns out, it’s in a questionable state right now, haha!
- These blankets, you need one! I’ve had mine for a few years and absolutely love them (so does Lily). They are super cozy for the fall and winter months and also look really nice as decor.
- My favorite fall candle…actually my ‘all year candle.’ I must confess, I stock pile these candles when they are released in September so I have enough for the year. I still have two left in said stock pile. And yes, I’ll be stocking up again the year.
Seven: Rebe Backless Loafer Mules
- THESE! These mules just might be the shoe find of the season! They are only $25 and too cute to boot.
Eight: Lands’ End Flannel
- These flannels are my favorite! They are the perfect amount of warmth (at least for California) and when they go on sale, the perfect price point.
- First of all, I love how affordable this entire collection is. I have a similar J. Crew necklace that was almost 4x the price of this one. I will be wearing this on repeat all year long.
- This bag, while on the very pricey end of all my fall favorites is truly one of my favorites. I’m going to do a bag review here soon on my Neverfull GM and my Delightful MM bag so I will go more in depth about it there. If you’ve been debating on whether or not to splurge on this bag, it’s 100% worth it. I love it so much that I’m going to buy the navy and white Neverfull GM come spring.
- Somebody please buy this for their home. I REALLLLYYY want it but don’t have anywhere to put it in my tiny apartment. I could replace the one I currently have in my bedroom but that ottoman is fairly new and it matches my bed frame perfectly. It feels wasteful and unnecessary to replace it. But one of you should totally buy this!
- These earrings are all the rage right now and I’m all about it! Again, super affordable and cute!
Thirteen: J. Crew Factory Quilted Puffer Vest
- Are you even ready for fall if you don’t have at least one or two puffer vests in your closet? These are a staple in my fall wardrobe and are probably worn multiple times throughout the week.
Fourteen: Le Creuset Dutch Oven
- This is one of my favorite wedding gifts. It’s quite the investment but 100% worth it and perfect for cooking those cozy fall meals.
Fifteen: Gap Lightweight Sleep Joggers
- The comfiest of comfiest sleep/lounge pants that I think I’ve ever owned. Yes, ever. I sleep in them, lounge in them, and would totally wear them out of the house if Ryan would let me.
- You’re welcome for these! You can customize the colors and monogram them, need I say more?! I love my traditional colored duck boots but have been thinking about purchasing a more fun color. With this new customizable option I’m definitely going to pull the trigger this season.
Seventeen: Old Navy Flannel Linear Scarf
- This is kind of like the puffer vest, are you even ready for fall if you don’t have a blanket scarf?! #basic
Eighteen: Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt
- I may be totally crazy, but I never remember Vineyard Vines having monogrammable clothes. I’m glad I realized they did because there are so many monogrammable options now that it makes it hard to chose. This pullover is one of my favorites, simple and cozy with a bit of personalization from the monogram. You really can never go wrong with Vineyard Vines.
Nineteen: Project 62 Soriano Square Chair in Blush
- I love this chair so much that I had to share is in the blush color also. Because yes, I’m obsessed with this color too!
What are y’alls fall favorites this season? I’d love to hear!
SHOP this Post: